In her nearly nineteen years of practicing law in South Florida, Rosanne has developed a sophisticated practice in which she has dealt with many complex and intricate issues for her estate planning and estate administration clients.
She concentrates her practice in the areas of estate and tax planning and drafting, estate administration (probate), representation of beneficiaries, expert witness testimony, guardianship, and formation and management of charitable organizations.
Her practice also includes charitable planning, business succession planning, post-mortem estate tax planning, as well as planning with insurance and family limited partnerships, and Florida residency transition issues.
Recent Speaking Engagements and Publications
- Guest appearance On the Money , July 30, 2008.
- In November 2004 Rosanne gave a presentation to Florida Institute of CPAs, covering continuing education topics on Florida Intangibles Tax Trusts, zero-out GRATs (Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts) and Charitable Lead Trusts.
- In January 2004, Rosanne presented the topic “Fiduciary Liability” at the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council.
- In 2003, Rosanne spoke at two seminars for CLE credit on the topics of revocable trusts and estate planning.
- In September 2003, Rosanne addressed Wachovia’s Palm Beach County Wealth Management Group regarding Charitable Lead Trusts and GRATs for “Planning in a Low Interest Rate Environment.”
- Rosanne presented “Legislative Update 2002” at the Annual Palm Beach County Bar Probate & Trust Seminar. She has also been a Guest Speaker for the Palm Beach County Chapter of the Florida Association of Paralegals.
Awards and Recognitions
- Rosanne was named to the 2011 Florida Trend’s Legal Elite
- Named a finalist for the 2002 & 2007 South Florida Business Journal’s “Up & Comer Award” in the legal field.
- In 2006, Rosanne was named a Florida Super Lawyer.
- In 2004, Rosanne was a finalist for the individual Athena Award, given by the Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce. She was again nominated in 2005.
- In 2004, Rosanne was named to the “Heavy Hitters in Finance” by the South Florida Business Journal, being one of only two women to achieve this recognition.
Rosanne currently sits on the following community service boards and organizations:
- Class of 2000 Leadership Palm Beach County and General Counsel to the Board 2004-2007
- Past President, 211 Palm Beach/Treasure Coast.
- Past Chair, Executive Women Outreach.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Board of Directors
- Children’s Home Society Planned Giving Advisory Board Member
- FAU Honors College Planned Giving Committee Member
- Member of Executive Women of the Palm Beaches 1998-Present (former Officer and Director multiple years)
And is a member of the following community organizations:
- Executive Women of the Palm Beaches
- Forum Club
- Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council